Menu subject to change without notice.
(If you receive homebound meals please call if you will not be home when volunteers deliver)
- Mon., Aug. 26 – Beef stew, salad, fresh baked biscuit, peanut butter bar.
- Tues., Aug. 27 – Country fried steak, creamy poatoes, old fashioned gravy, butter roll, coleslaw, lemon trifle.
- Wed., Aug. 28 – Pepper steak, seasoned rice, California blend veggies, biscuit, cherry crisp.
- Thurs., August 29 – Chicken & dumplings, green beans, roll, spice cake.
- Friday, August 30 – Cheeseburger, coleslaw, baked beans, rootbeer float.
Lunch served daily 11 a.m. – Noon
Call for Info: 683-5712
Suggested contribution – $3.50 Guests under 60 – $6.00
Monday Night Music
Monday, Aug. 26 at 6 p.m.
Tuesday, Aug. 27, at 10 a.m.
Tuesday, Aug. 27, at 2 p.m.
Pitch played daily
Pitch Tournament – Tuesdays
Dominoes – Thurs./Friday
Pinochle – Monday & Thursdays
Games begin around Noon.
OATS Bus Schedule
For information or to schedule a ride, call 800-770-6287
*Anyone – of any age – is eligible to ride the OATS Bus
- Friday, August 23: Western Douglas County to Ava; Ava in town.
NOTICE: If Ava schools are closed for inclement weather the center will also be closed.