Somebody sent me this by e-mail this week. You may have received it, too. If so, I apologize for the repetition, but I thought some of the questions are worth consideration. Such as:
• Why do supermarkets (or department stores) make sick people walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while “healthy” people can buy cigarettes at the front?
• Why do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries, and a Diet Coke?
• Why do banks leave vault doors open and then chain the pens to the counters?
• Why do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in our driveways and put our useless junk in the garage?
• Why the sun lightens our hair, but darkens our skin?
• Why can’t women put on mascara with their mouth closed?
• Why don’t you ever see the headline ‘Psychic Wins Lottery’?
• Why is ‘abbreviated’ such a long word?
• Why is it that doctors and attorneys call what they do ‘practice’?
• Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavoring, and dish washing liquid made with real lemons?
• Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?
• Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?
• Why isn’t there mouse-flavored cat food?
• Why didn’t Noah swat those two mosquitoes?
• Why do they sterilize the needle for lethal injections?
• You know that indestructible black box that is used on airplanes? Why don’t they make the whole plane out of that stuff??
• Why don’t sheep shrink when it rains?
• Why are they called apartments when they are all stuck together?
• If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal?
Now that you’ve smiled at least once, it’s your turn to spread the stupidity and send this to someone you want to bring a smile to (maybe even a chuckle)… in other words, send it to everyone. We all need to smile every once in a while.
Oh, you didn’t smile – well how about this one:
• God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world…then he made the world round and laughed and laughed…
Have a happy Thanksgiving Day and consider all the many ways your life has been blessed.