I talked with Bonnie Phipps and she said she was doing just fine and that she got out and went to church this Sunday.

Tara brought Jett over last Monday and James came by and Jett was asleep so he didn’t wake him up, that evening when Tara picked Jett up I went to my O.E.S. meeting that night.

I took my news and eggs in last Tuesday and when I headed home I stopped by the nursing home and visited with Marie Dickey and she had been to Springfield Monday and had her stitches out, then I saw Irene Richards, Peggy Jenkins, Roxie Heimeyer, Pauline Schauffler and some of the others.

I stopped by Patty Kraft’s before I came home.

I received a call Wednesday telling me that Mary Ann Hathcock has passed away. Charlotte Bock came over and picked up some eggs, that evening Nina Carter stopped by on her way home.

Thursday I received three inches of rain by 8 a.m. that morning and the rest of the rain didn’t measure any in my gauge. Tara brought Jett over that afternoon and then James came by and played with him. That evening Justin came and picked Jett up and then Nina Carter and I went to Ozark to the Stained Glass Theatre where we saw MICA Batthe of the Mind, which I thought was good.

While I was in town Friday I dropped some food off at Martin Hathcock’s.

Mt. Tabor Church and friends helped the Ava General Baptist Church serve the Hathcock family their noon meal Saturday. I went over to Carol Moore’s and took her some eggs after the noon meal was over and then I went to the Mary Ann Hathcock funeral where I met Monica Reemes there and then I rode with her down to the cemetery, when she brought me back to the house she went back home so she could go to practice at the Shepherd of the Hills.

That night I went to the lodge hall where the Masons were entertaining the O.E.S. ladies. There were 18 there and that was including the Masons, the two people that came the farthest was Shirley Moore and Lois Holman. The food was good and they gave each lady a red rose and they gave me one to take to Marie Dickey.

Sunday was the day for the O.E.S. to go to church with their Worthy Matron, Mary Martha Williams. There were seven present: Mary Martha Williams, Wally and Shirley Jessen, Sally Prock, Doris Morrison, Virginia Zirkle and Connie Bacorn.

I went to the nursing home and took Marie Dickey her rose and dessert from Saturday night after I got back home from my church.

My sympathy and prayers goes out to the Hathcock families and all the others who have lost a loved one.

Lets keep our sick folks in our prayer, some are sick at home and in the nursing home.

Lets keep our leaders and the men and women in the service and their families and the ones in training in our prayers.