Don't Miss


Bonnie Phipps said she didn’t make it to church Sunday.

Tara brought Jett over last Monday. After she picked him up I got ready and went to my O.E.S. meeting. By that evening, I had two-tenths of an inch of rain in my gauge. Thursday I melted the sleet and rain in my gauge and got six-tenths of an inch and I measured my driveway and I had three-fourths of an inch of sleet and ice.

Last Tuesday I went by Marie Dickey’s before I took my news down to the paper and Marie wasn’t home and I found out later that they had taken her to the hospital. Marie came home Friday evening and was doing okay.

I came back by the nursing home before coming on home. Wednesday I went by Margaret’s in Ozark before going on to Springfield to see Deloris Vaughn and visited with her and Ellen Blakey had got off early at work and was there so I saw her and her two brothers, John and Bubba. Vernal was at work and he telephoned Ellen and told me to go home because the storm was coming in so I came home early and it didn’t hit until midnight or after.

Thursday there was rain and sleet coming down and some said it snowed, but I didn’t see it. Jett didn’t come over. Tara and Justin both stayed home and they were wise.

Mark and Mark Weston got out Friday and brought me some eggs so that afternoon when it had melted some I went over to the nursing home and I got out okay.

Mark fixed my antenna last week so now I can get Channel 3 without it messing up.

I missed Mark and Mark Weston Saturday afternoon because I had gone over to the nursing home and visited with some of the ladies there and then I went on over and got me some bread so if it gets bad I will have enough.

I called Hellen Nettleton and was talking to her and she has a real bad cold.

Lets keep all the  sick folks in our prayer.

Our prayers and sympathy goes out to all who have lost a loved one.

Lets keep our leaders and the men and women in the service and their families and the ones in training in our prayers.

About News Server 2