- Featured Stories
- Douglas County
- City of Ava
- General Interest
SIKESTON – The Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission awarded a contract during its regular meeting on Dec. 7 for pavement improvements in Dent, Douglas, Howell and Texas counties. The $2,654,000 contract was awarded to Pace Construction Company, LLC, St. Louis.
The project includes thin lift overlays on:
• Route 119 from Route 32 to the end of state maintenance
• Route Y from the Texas county line to Route 60 in Howell County
• Route 181 from Route AD in Cabool to Route 76 in Douglas and Texas Counties
• Route 60 from the Texas county line to just west of Beeler Creek in Texas County
• Route B from Route 63 in Houston to Route 137 in Raymondville in Texas County
• Route F through Houston, Mo. in Texas County
Work zones will be marked with signs as work is under way. MoDOT will alert drivers prior to any change in traffic. Drivers are urged to use extreme caution near the work zone and plan for possible delays in traffic.
For more information, please contact Project Manager Pete Berry at (417) 469-6242, Resident Engineer Lindell Huskey at (417) 469-2589 or MoDOT’s Customer Service Center toll-free at 1-888-ASK-MODOT (1-888-275-6636